RULES and CONDITIONS
TENNIS MASON – RULES and CONDITIONS “The fine print!”: Brisbane Toowoomba (by School Term)
Our Junior Program Group Lessons are STATE SCHOOL TERM BASED and payable in advance.
We offer make-up lessons for Coach illness. Depending on the number owing, if any catch-ups are not completed during the current term, one or two days will be allocated in the holiday period immediately following that school term.
No credits, catch-ups, or refunds are given if a pupil cannot attend a lesson. Special circumstances requiring an individual approach are obviously considered - extreme cases for an extended period of severe illness, broken bones and the like. These are considered on a case by case basis. However, TENNIS MASON retains the right to the final decision concerning Catch-ups. No refunds are made for those pulling out in mid-term.
Each Term offers positions for the following term to current coaching pupils first, providing the fees are paid within the terms of invoices (We cannot hold a spot for the following term if fees have not been paid by the due date.) Invoices are emailed 2 weeks prior to the end of the current term for the following term. All class coordination must to be completed before the school holidays begin.
TENNIS MASON – RULES and CONDITIONS “The fine print!”: Toowoomba (Monthly Payment Option to include Comp and 50 weeks Coaching and Purposeful Practice)
Tennis Mason offers a Yearly Plan for Junior Coaching, payable on a MONTHLY basis. Our goal is to make lessons less expensive and at the same time offer much more! Pupils gain an additional 10 week benefit in place of the traditional term by term basis of 40 weeks per year. For less money, 50 instead of 40 weeks greatly increases the success rate AND we also include our term based competition (COMP) at NO EXTRA COST as the pupil gains the skills to compete. Please understand that the Monthly plan requires a 12 month commitment - though there is the option to cease at any time after the first 3 months. Full rules and conditions follow:
- The monthly fee is based on a 12 month plan and is always payable in advance.
- A 3 month in advance charge applies on joining which is the equivalent of the traditional "full school term in advance". Fees are then paid monthly in advance.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Pupils may withdraw at anytime after the 3 month commencement fee commitment. However a one month advance notice is required.
- Should the pupil wish to rejoin at a later date then the 3 month commitment begins again.
- All our calender coaching months commence on the 1st of each month and billing will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the new month. Any pupils joining mid-month will only have to pay for the number of weeks attending in that month. (Tennis Mason will determine the pro-rata fee).
- Monthly payments are based on 4 lessons per term. However there are many months that have 5 weekly days in the month. That 5th week is included FREE of charge throughout the 12 months (unless a public holiday). The bonus FREE lessons off-set wet days and 2 weeks holidays over Christmas/New Year.
- Those pupils involved in the optional FREE Comp (weekly competition during school terms) will play at least 7 matches of supervised competition by Mr Mason each term.
- There are no make-up days for wet weather for the Comp.
- Make-up days for wet weather for coaching lessons are not offered. Shortly, Wayne will introduced VIDEO ANALYSIS and all pupils will be able to attend on wet days where individual and group learning/discussion will GREATLY enhance each pupil's ability to understand EXACTLY what he/she is working on. PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THESE GROUP MEETINGS. Each school term there will be an additional fee of $5.50 for those pupils wishing to have their games on video for personal analysis.
- Parents are offered free subscriptions to our coaching NEWSLETTER and Learning Report. The information is unique and all parents of pupils are encouraged to accept this additional support offering.
- The school holidays sessions are included for all juniors on the 12 Month (Yearly) Program. Wayne will personally organise these "PURPOSEFUL HITTING" sessions which are highly recommended. Planned family holidays do not attract catch-ups and refunds. Email Wayne with any questions please.